Estate management is a field of environmental science concerned with the ownership, management, valuation, disposal and development of urban properties. They provide an estimate of real properties’ values when sold, mortgaged, taxed, insured or developed.
English, Mathematics, Economics and one other subject.
Employers of Estate Managers
Estate managers are typically employed by insurance companies, banks, estate management firms, government agencies, and universities/colleges.
Essential Skills for Estate Managers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to liaise effectively
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- Reasonable mathematical skills
- Excellent IT skills, including computer-aided design skills
- Strong team work and leadership skills
- Good organization and negotiation skills
- Sound analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail